PREVENTION MADE VISIBLE IS JOY
The theme for our 30th Child Abuse Prevention Conference is “Prevention Made Visible is Joy!”
What better way to promote strong and healthy families at this event than to showcase the joy that exists within our homes and families?
We invite you to contribute to our themed conference video montage by sharing snippets of joy from your family’s daily life. Whether it’s baby’s first taste of delicious avocado, the kid’s summer pool fun, a laughter-filled game night, gaming with dad, or playing at grandma’s
– we want to see it all!
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Theme: Capture moments that embody joy and connection within your family.
- Duration: Keep your video under 30 Seconds to ensure we can feature as many submissions as possible.
- Format: Landscape orientation is preferred for consistency. Portrait orientation will be accepted.
- Content: Be creative! Share anything from small, everyday joys to unique family traditions.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Film or find your joyful moment.
- Click the “SHARE JOY” button to upload the video to Dropbox folder.
- Upload your video.
- By submitting your content, you grant us permission to use it in our designs and promotional materials. Make sure you have the right to share the content, and if there are recognizable individuals, ensure you have their consent.
WHAT TO EXPECT: Selected submissions will be featured in our conference’s opening session video, creating a tapestry of joy that reflects the diversity and warmth within the state of Arizona.
If you have trouble uploading your video, please contact Sarah Rivas at email@example.com.
DEADLINE FOR VIDEO SUBMISSIONS IS APRIL 20th, 2024.