The Development and Marketing Coordinator capably provides administrative support to the Prevent Child Abuse Arizona (PCA Arizona) Development Department, led by the Director of Strategic Partnerships, in engaging, developing, and sustaining PCA Arizona’s current and prospective partners. This position includes integral elements to resource development, including updating the donor database, providing assistance in grant writing, supporting marketing and outreach, and participating in various community groups and events. This position may be performed partially remotely and partially in-person at the PCA Arizona office in Prescott Valley.
Essential Job Functions:
- Competently provide administrative support to PCA Arizona’s various resource development strategies, including but not limited to: annual giving, event sponsorships, fundraising events, and corporate philanthropy campaigns.
- Assist in the development and implementation of fund development and marketing/outreach plans.
- Capably manage PCA Arizona social media accounts to promote public awareness and engagement.
- Consistently and accurately maintain the donor database with current donor and partner information.
- Support key donor stewardship activities, including skillfully drafting and promptly sending donor thank you cards and acknowledgement letters.
- Assist with grant research and writing.
- Regularly attend outreach and networking events to foster community partnerships and awareness.
- Maintain frequent and professional communication with donors, clients, customers, vendors, funders and other organization stakeholders.
- Assist with the coordination of trainings, conferences, and other events, especially pertaining to strategic partnerships, demonstrating an ability to effectively multi-task.
- Effectively work remotely in a home-office environment, and travel weekly to the Prescott Valley PCA Arizona office. Performing work solely at the PCA Arizona office is also permitted.
- Cooperatively, courteously, and helpfully work with coworkers, management, and others in the workplace.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Two or more years of project administrative support, special events, or fundraising experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Publisher (or other design software) is required.
- Proficiency with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Experience with CRM software is preferred.
- Must possess superior organizational skills; have the ability to manage multiple deadlines with focused attention; be proficient in problem-solving, prioritization and time management with frequent interruptions.
- Must be detail-oriented and thorough.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to the mission of PCA Arizona, which is to strengthen families and protect children through collaboration, education, and advocacy.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel in-state with overnight stays.
- Must be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance card.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Approximately 80% of worktime is spent at a desk in a home-office or in the PCA Arizona office using a computer and telephone; the remainder of the time is spent moving about the office to complete duties or attending off-site events or meetings.
- The employee must be able to ambulate around the office or training venue, either on their feet or with an assistive device.
- Offices and in-door training venues are temperature-controlled environments. It is possible that some training venues may be outdoors in the heat or cold.
- The employee must be able to effectively communicate with others in-person, by phone and through electronic devices.
- Duties include lifting items that typically do not weigh more than 10 pounds.
Reports to: Director of Strategic Partnerships
Status: Full-time, hourly, 32 – 40 hours per week
Salary range: $18-$21/hour, with benefits
To apply: Click here to download an employment application, and email the completed form with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without a cover letter, resume and application form will not be considered.
Prevent Child Abuse Arizona is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.