Prevent Child Abuse Arizona invites workshop proposals for our 28th Statewide Child Abuse Prevention Conference, which will be held on July 19 & 20, 2022, at the Hyatt Regency in Phoenix(with an ACEs Consortium pre-conference July 18). It will bring together 500+ professionals from a variety of sectors, including family/human service, government, nonprofits, law enforcement, healthcare, and education.
Please read the following information carefully:
We are seeking workshop proposals that offer insight, practical applications, tools, and ideas that guide our attendees to reimagine how our state strengthens families and protects children. This year, we are particularly interested in receiving proposals that fit within the following topic areas:
- Sharing new frames and perspectives on current challenges
- Building a robust, connected system of support for families
- Rethinking our approaches to serving families and children
- Innovative ways to prevent child maltreatment
Workshop length: 75 minutes
Important reminders for workshop presenters:
- Speakers are strongly encouraged to include audience participation/interaction in their workshops and provide practical applications of the materials presented.
- Speakers may not sell products or services during their workshop. Speakers interested in selling products and services can do so by purchasing an exhibitor table at the conference.
Deadline for submissions has been extended to Friday, March 4, 2022.
You will receive an email confirmation within two business days that your proposal has been received. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact CJ James at 928-445-5038 or email@example.com. You will be notified whether or not your workshop has been accepted by Friday, March 18, 2022.