Prevent Child Abuse Arizona invites workshop proposals for our 26th Statewide Child Abuse Prevention Conference, which will be held on July 21 & 22, 2020, at the Hyatt Regency in Phoenix, and will bring together 600+ professionals from a variety of sectors, including family/human service, government, nonprofits, law enforcement, healthcare, and early education.
We welcome proposals for engaging workshops that will expand participants’ knowledge of effective approaches to preventing and addressing child maltreatment.
This year, we are particularly interested in receiving proposals that fit within the following topic areas:
- Ensuring a strong start for children
- Lessening the immediate and long-term harms of maltreatment
- Teaching relationship and resilience skills
- Strengthening economic supports for families
- Connecting youth to caring adults and activities
- Promoting social norms that protect against violence
To submit a workshop proposal, please download and complete the form below:
Download the Workshop Proposal Form
Completed workshop proposals forms must be sent to CJ@pcaaz.org by February 26, 2020.
For more information on the 26th Child Abuse PREVENTION Conference, please visit pcaaz.org/cap2020.