Baby CASA trainings help Court-Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs) advocate for maltreated infants and toddlers in the court to ensure their unique needs are met. It also provides CASAs advocating for older children insight into their needs and vulnerabilities.
- Essentials for helping young children heal and thrive
- How the early years are unique
- When stress becomes toxic
- Impacts of toxic stress on the developing brain
- Best practices to improve outcomes for young children
During social distancing protocols, these trainings are being offered in two-part webinars.
Part 1: 9 to 10:30 am Tuesday, June 21
Click here to register for Part 1
Part 2: 9 to 10:30 am Thursday, June 23
Click here to register for Part 2
If you are unable to attend both, you can sign up for the part you missed during our next set of webinars (dates to be announced).
Please email Prevent Child Abuse Arizona Program & Training Director Meghan Hays Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Click here to download the June 2022 Baby CASA Webinar Flyer