Host a Party for Prevention™
Have you ever thought about hosting a fancy dessert party or a wine tasting?
Do you regularly have friends over to play Bridge or Poker?
What about hosting an afternoon tea, complete with hats, gloves, china and scones?
Or a man-sized, sports-watching, snack-eating Party for Prevention?
Any time of the year, we can help you plan a Party for Prevention.
It’s so easy:
1. Decide the type of party you’d like to host.
2. Set a date; plan a menu; choose a theme.
3. Invite friends, neighbors or colleagues. Start with people you know. Think about those who care about children, just like you do.
4. Ask them for a donation (of any amount) payable to Prevent Child Abuse Arizona.
5. Eat, drink, play, and party with a purpose!
7. Mail your checks to us at PO Box 26495, Prescott Valley, AZ 86312.
All proceeds (100% of donations from your guests) are considered charitable donations.
We will send receipts for tax purposes to all donors after your event.
Thank you for joining us in strengthening families and ensuring that Arizona’s children grow up safe and healthy.
For more information, please contact us at 928-445-5038.